Acupuncture is effective for the diseases listed below.
I have had experience on the colored diseases. Red means the results of the treatments were great after a combination of acupuncture and others treatments. Blue means the results were good. Black means the treatments were not as effective.
Immune related Diseases
- Rheumatic Arthritis,Systemic Lupus Erythematosus, Asthma, Allergy
- Common Cold, Bacterial Dysentery, Infectious Hepatitis, Scrofula
Internal and Pediatric Diseases
- Bronchitis, Bronchial Asthma, Hypertension, Stomach-ache, Simple Goiter, Diabetes Mellitus, Indigestion, Enuresis.
- Eczema, Urticaria, Burn, Boil, Carbuncle
- Trigeminal Neuralgia, Facial Paralysis, Sciatica
- Acute Sprain of Lower Back, Chronic Low Back Pain, Sciatica, Arthritis
- Injuries to the Soft Tissues of the Knee or Ankle, Pain at the Sole of the Foot,
- Stiff Neck, Frozen Shoulder
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Hysteria, Psychosis
Obstetric and Gynecological Diseases
- Irregular Menstruation, Amenorrhea, Dysmenorrhea, Abnormal Uterine Bleeding, Malposition of Fetus,Insufficient Lactation
Diseases of the Eyes, Ears,Nose and Throat
- Myopia, Glaucoma, Conjunctivitis, Electric opthalmia, Optic Neuritis, Chronic Sinusitis, Acute Tonsillitis, Toothache